As a non- denominational church, we practice the biblical principles of love, peace, and humility as it relates to the unity of the body of Christ (Eph. 4:1-6). The pastor and the leadership of this church are committed to presenting only “balanced biblical truth” in sermons or teachings as god enables us to. No one-person dogmatism or particular view, in which scripture evidence is not clearly supportive, shall be deemed the position of this church.
The teachings and positions of this church are based on great fundamentals of the Christian faith, all of which center on the life and person of Jesus Christ, who is both lord (Jehovah- god) and Christ (savior- messiah) of us all but “especially of those who believe” (john 20:26-29 and acts 2:36-39). The following are the doctrines and practices affirmed by most non-denominational bodies and reflect the position of the pastor, the church, it’s governing body, and it’s ordination body:
1. “THE BIBLE IS THE INSPIRED WORD OF GOD, THE ONLY INFALLIBLE AND AUTHORITATIVE WORD OF GOD TO MAN. The bible which in its original writing and intent was verbally inspired or God breathed and recorded without error supernaturally, is the absolute authority, complete in its revelation and final in its content. ( 2nd Tim 3:15-17, 2nd Peter 1: 19-21,, Heb 1:1-2)
2. We believe that there is “One God” eternally existent in three persons (the Trinity); Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. . The Father (God; John 3:16) sent Jesus Christ the Son (God in the Flesh: John 1:1-14 and Matt 3:17) and also The Holy Spirit personality of equal deity (GOD is Spirit: John 4:24; 14:16 &26; 1st Tim 3:16 and Matt. 28:19. 2nd Cor. 13:14). The Father is called God in Romans 1:7, the Son in Hebrews 1:8, and the Holy Spirit in Acts 5:3-4.
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ (and the Spiritual Claims about Christ found in the Gospels). His virgin birth, His Sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Luke 1:26-33), His bodily resurrection from death (John 20:25-27), His Ascension to the right hand of His father and the promise of His personal return to earth power and glory (Heb 9:28; Acts 1:11, Col 2:9)
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential! (Romans 3:23 and John 14:6). Salvation is by grace through faith (Eph 2:8-10), a free gift of God (Rom 6:23), by which we are born of the Spirit of God (John 1:12 and 3:3-7) and made new creatures in Christ (2nd Cor 5:17).
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose “indwelling” the Christian is “enabled” to live a godly life. All Christians are to live the new life in the present power of the Holy Spirit (Rom 8:9). All Christians are to be filled (Greek PLERO- to make full or to fill to the full by another) with the Holy Spirit (Eph. 5:18). This is a yielding of yourself to the Holy Spirit indwelling you to a point where His ability works through you (Acts1:8; Acts 5:32, Rom 6:13, Gal 5:16 and 25) by the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. The saved unto the resurrection of life (1st Cor 15:53, Phil 3:21; Rev 20:4-6) and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:23-29; Rev 20:11-15)
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. All born again believers make up the body of Christ and are therefore one under His headship (Eph 1:22-23; Eph. 4:3-6; Rom. 12: 4-5).